Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
Last Updated September 6th, 2022
Please read this entire affiliate agreement so you know and understand the terms and conditions of this program:
- D.N.A. Alignment Audios Affiliate Agreement – This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the D.N.A. Alignment Audios Affiliate Program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, D.N.A. Alignment Audios refers to the product owner and publisher, (D.N.A. Alignment Audios) or (DNA3).
- Modification – We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
- Affiliate Commission – Affiliates will receive commissions for specific products from orders placed through properly spelled coupon codes. Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher, D.N.A. Alignment Audios. Other coupon codes cannot be used in conjunction with the affiliate program – there are no double discounts and you will not receive commission if a different coupon code is used to purchase the product.
- For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, a customer must complete the order form, enter the correct spelling of the coupon code and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly spelled Affiliate coupon codes. Properly placed and spelled coupon codes are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
- You get up to 50% of the sales revenue for each subscription you sell through your unique coupon code
- You can have up to 3 affiliate coupon codes, as follows:
A) 0% off for your audience, and you get 50% of the commission
B) 10% off for your audience, and you get 40% of the commission
C) 20% off for your audience, and you get 30% of the commission
- The above rates will allow you to promote it to different levels of your audience to incentivise them to use your code.
- Payment – D.N.A. Alignment Audios pays affiliates monthly via PayPal ONLY. You must provide a PayPal email address to be accepted into the Affiliate Program and to receive your commission. Please be aware that PayPal fees may apply.
- Payments will be paid monthly, 1 month after the last day of the month for the sales made during that month. For example, sales earned in November will be paid in December. Commissions will be released when the commission amount reaches $100 USD or more.
- Any commission earned below $100 USD will be rolled over to the next monthly payment until it reaches $100 USD or more. If $200 USD total is not achieved within 1 year, your affiliate account will be terminated.
- If after 3 consecutive months there are no affiliate sales through your account, we have the right to terminate your affiliate account and void any outstanding balance on your affiliate commissions that are less than $100 USD. This is to ensure our affiliates continue to drive sales and to lower our administrative overheads.
- Payouts will only happen once your affiliate commission balance reaches at least $100 USD and anything less than this amount will be held until the balance reaches this threshold
- You are responsible for paying any taxes in your country and declaring this income, as you are an independent business or personal entity that is outside of Human Design Media LTD (the company that fully owns D.N.A. Alignment Audios)
- You can request a sales report using the automated affiliate reporting system that will send you your current affiliate sales balance.
- Order Fulfilment – D.N.A. Alignment Audios will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate coupon codes or unique links. All rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to the customers placing their order on the D.N.A. Alignment Audios website. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. D.N.A. Alignment Audios policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
- Qualifying Sites – D.N.A. Alignment Audios reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the D.N.A. Alignment Audios Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites which:
A) Promote sexually explicit materials
B) Political sites endorsing one party or candidate
C) Promote violence
D) Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
E) Promote illegal activities
- Permitted Usage – The following are permitted uses of the D.N.A. Alignment Audios brand and marketing resources:
A) If you require any marketing assets (like images, videos, logos, etc), please let us know and we can provide them.
B) Affiliates are permitted to use approved D.N.A. Alignment Audios graphics and logos provided to the Affiliate by D.N.A. Alignment Audios. Graphics and logos provided to Affiliates must be used exactly as provided with no alterations.
C) If you want to create your own marketing assets using the D.N.A. Alignment Audios name or logo, please ask us for permission before posting, so we can make sure it aligns with our brand quality standards
- Prohibited Usage – The following cases are prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
A) Affiliates MAY NOT use the D.N.A. Alignment Audios logo, logo marks or other D.N.A. Alignment Audios website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with D.N.A. Alignment Audios.
B) Affiliates MAY NOT use the term “D.N.A. Alignment Audios” or “DNA3” in ANY variation in their site URL.
- Relationship of Parties – Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
- Term and Termination – The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either D.N.A. Alignment Audios or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause.
- Limitation of Liability – D.N.A. Alignment Audios will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under this Agreement. D.N.A. Alignment Audios has no financial liability of any kind in regards to claims or issues of any kind raised by clients of the Affiliate about services or goods provided by the Affiliate.
- Disclaimers – We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate’s potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate coupon codes will be uninterrupted or error free, and D.N.A. Alignment Audios will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
- Miscellaneous – Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- By signing up with the D.N.A. Alignment Audios Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.